Sports are great for kids to keep them in shape and teach them about teamwork … but running kids to and from practices and games can really take up a lot of time! Has all this hustle and bustle transformed you into a soccer mom?! Read below to see if any of these things describe you and make you an official Soccer Mom!
– You have a minivan full of sports equipment!
– When you go to Europe, people call you a Football Mom!
– You and your friends essentially decided the 1996 presidential election!
– You got a neck tattoo that reads SOCCER MOM while you were in prison for embezzling funds from your local youth soccer league.
– You are married to a Soccer Dad!
– Your child eats so many orange slices that he or she frequently shits himself during soccer games from excessive Vitamin C intake and now he doesn’t have any friends because he constantly has diarrhea running down his leg and you and your family have become outcasts in the community!
– You achieved Soccer Mom certification through an internationally-recognized accreditation body!
– A current player in the Bundesliga was once in your vagina. But not for sex. You birthed him from your birth canal.
– You constantly fantasize about leaving your whole life behind and starting over alone far, far away, and — if that’s not possible — then you welcome the warm embrace of death.
– You can’t remember the last time you slept in on a Saturday, but you do know the time of your kid’s soccer game!
PS. Whether you browse our site once a month or every day, we’re always glad to have you. And we want you to enjoy Rewards. Just sign up, complete a few fun actions and you’ll earn Coins. Coins add up to Rewards and Rewards convert into big discounts for you and your child! Click here to Join the Loyalty Club!
Leave a comment