10 Signs You Are a Soccer Mom!
Sports are great for kids to keep them in shape and teach them about teamwork … but running kids to and from practices and games can really take up a lot of time! Has all this hustle and bustle transformed you into a soccer mom?! Read below to see if any of these things describe you and make you an official Soccer Mom!
– You have a minivan full of sports equipment!
– When you go to Europe, people call you a Football Mom!
– You and your friends essentially decided the 1996 presidential election!
– You got a neck tattoo that reads SOCCER MOM while you were in prison for embezzling funds from your local youth soccer league.
– You are married to a Soccer Dad!
– Your child eats so many orange slices that he or she frequently shits himself during soccer games from excessive Vitamin C intake and now he doesn’t have any friends because he constantly has diarrhea running down his leg and you and your family have become outcasts in the community!
– You achieved Soccer Mom certification through an internationally-recognized accreditation body!
– A current player in the Bundesliga was once in your vagina. But not for sex. You birthed him from your birth canal.
– You constantly fantasize about leaving your whole life behind and starting over alone far, far away, and — if that’s not possible — then you welcome the warm embrace of death.
– You can’t remember the last time you slept in on a Saturday, but you do know the time of your kid’s soccer game!
PS. Whether you browse our site once a month or every day, we’re always glad to have you. And we want you to enjoy Rewards. Just sign up, complete a few fun actions and you’ll earn Coins. Coins add up to Rewards and Rewards convert into big discounts for you and your child! Click here to Join the Loyalty Club!