Here are 10 great soccer quotes for girls that you can copy and use to have a positive effect on your young female soccer player. Soccer was once a sport for boys, but times have changed completely. This post has the 10 best quotes for girl soccer players that can truly inspire your daughter in a positive way.
- Forget the glass slippers. This princess wears cleats.
- Soccer. Invented by men, perfected by women.
- Although she be but little, she is fierce.
- Keep working, even when no one is watching.
- Don't let anyone work harder than you.
- My coach said I run like a girl. And I said if he ran a little faster he could too.
- You're going to make mistakes in life. It's what you do after the mistakes that counts.
- I've never scored a goal in my life without getting a pass from someone else.
- One of my favorite things about soccer is how the art and the passion of the game somehow unites people and nations and classes and races.
- Athletes are extremists. When they're training, it's laser focus.
Quotes about soccer from a good source can be used to both instruct and motivated your daughter to be the best she can. We all know it's unlikely that your daughter will achieve the same level of success as World Cup soccer players, but we all want our children to grow up and be happy productive adults.
Soccer is the world's number one sport and most importantly can be used to learn great life lessons that can be applied to many other areas of our lives.
Leave a comment